Limitless Management currently has an opening for a Maintenance Manager at in Catonsville, MD.
The Maintenance Manager, under the direction of the Community Manager, is responsible for all physical operations and maintaining curb appeal of the apartment community. You will spearhead all preventive and daily maintenance efforts with excellence and the highest level of consideration for a superior customer experience—exceeding targeted resident satisfaction and retention goals.
- Oversee and participate in all maintenance projects including capital improvements.
- Coordinate and perform repair of property grounds, apartments, and building exteriors.
- Manage maintenance budgets and other administrative tasks.
- Direct all property/ground upkeep, preventive care, and maintenance service efforts.
- Maintain accurate records for all services performed
- Coordinate all contracted services. Monitor vendor performance and ensure compliance with Limitless Management guidelines.
- Solicit and analyze bids, assess work once completed, and track invoices to guarantee timely payment.
- Conducts Monthly & Quarterly Safety Meetings and monitors direct reports’ adherence to Limitless Management safety guidelines
- In-charge of sustaining peak efficiency operation levels for all property components.
- Reinforce monthly staffing schedules, ensuring 24/7 emergency coverage.
- Contribute to ongoing staff recruitment efforts and skill-building/learning initiatives.
- Oversees the maintenance team, while completing related maintenance duties.
- Inspects community continuously, recording and correcting deficiencies.
- Orders necessary supplies and parts within budgetary guidelines.
- Manages make-ready timeline per regional guidelines, keeping down time to a minimum.
- Monitors, minimizes, and manages maintenance personnel overtime.
- Strives to perform maintenance duties in most cost-effective manner.
- Maintains a service-oriented environment by exhibiting a professional appearance and attitude.
- Coordinate daily meetings with property manager to provide updates for maintenance projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 4+ years of maintenance experience
- 2+ years supervisory experience
- Universal CEPA/CFC Certification required
- Must possess expertise in troubleshooting, Plumbing, Electrical, Carpentry, Appliance Repairs, VFD’S Boilers/Chiller, Cooling Tower, VAV boxes, Read Blue Prints and HVAC (Heat Pumps, Water Source Heat Pumps, Gas/Electric Furnaces and Water Heaters).
- Valid Driver’s License and must live with 30 minutes of the property.
- Must be responsible for taking calls for after hour’s emergency maintenance; including nights and weekends on a rotational basis.
- Must have personal/reliable transportation to get to work in order to respond to on-call emergencies as they occur.
- Must carry a cell phone as required for on-call maintenance.
- Ability to use a computer.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to walk the grounds and apartments, ascend stairs around the property, lift 60 lbs., climb ladders over 10 feet, and perform other general physical activities.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $27.00 - $33.00 per hour